Departure from the meeting point to the north, stopping in the Chejelipes viewpoint from where we have a general view of one of the most important water dam in the island. Agter this stop we will arrive to Hermigua. In this town we will visit Los Telares an ecologic field with tropical fruits and where we can know the handcraft and some local products of the Gomera´s Gastronomy.
It will be in the Viewpoint of La Punta from where we can see a fantastic views of the town and of the coast. Our next stop will be in Agulo where we could walk and visit the historical site with its church and traditional canarian houses.
On the way back to the coach, we will pass next to the town of las Rosas till we arrive to the Visitor Centre of Juego de Bolas. Our last stop will be in La Laguna Grande, where we could take one of the foot path and discover the rain forest . After having the lunch in the National Park we will return to the meeting point.
ALL OUR ROUTES INCLUDE
- Guide with all licenses and insurances (Public Liability and Vehicle)
- Depending in the excursion and in the number of passenger will be in van with driver or in a coach (bus)
- Spanish , English and Portuguese spoken clearly and fluently. If you are interested on an excursion in an other language just contact with us to know the disponibility
- Our excursions and routes are adapted to the demand of our customers
- Visits in group or private