Departure from la Villa to the south road and stop in La Villa Viewpoint from where we can see the capital of the island and Tenerife Island.After this stop we will continue to Roques de Agando Viewpoint ( to enjoy seing this geological formation of the island).
Our next stop will be the Garajonay´s National Park and World Natural Site by the UNESCO where we will discover the Rain Forest. In Vallehermoso town we will stop in Los Chorros de Epina where we will walk throw some of the trials that let us to reach the fountain with the fresh wáter.
Our trip will countinue by the north site of the island on direction to San Sebastian Village where we will visit the historical site. Columbus, Hernan Cortés o Franciso Pizarro are some of the conquerors and sailor who stopped in the island before arriving to America.
ALL OUR ROUTES INCLUDE
- Guide with all licenses and insurances (Public Liability and Vehicle)
- Depending in the excursion and in the number of passenger will be in van with driver or in a coach (bus)
- Spanish , English and Portuguese spoken clearly and fluently. If you are interested on an excursion in an other language just contact with us to know the disponibility
- Our excursions and routes are adapted to the demand of our customers
- Visits in group or private