We will departure from the starting point to Mount Teide National, Park where we will stop in some of the main viewpoints and where we learn about the different theories that try to explain how was the formation of Edifico Cañadas Caldera and the volcanic origin of the islands. It is in the National Park and World Heritage by the Unesco, where is Mount Teide, the highest point in Spain and the third highst volcano in the World.
After visiting one of the most visit National Park in the world ,we will continue to El Sauzal where we will enjoy visiting one of the oldest and most popular wine cellar in the Canary Islands. Visit how is the wine making process with our local guide and the enologist and have a taste of the different wines produced in this place.
- Duration of the excursion: Aproximatly 8 hours
- Languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Meal: Trips can be with meal included or not
ALL OUR ROUTES INCLUDE
- Guide with all licenses and insurances (Public Liability and Vehicle)
- Depending in the excursion and in the number of passenger will be in van with driver or in a coach (bus)
- Spanish , English and Portuguese spoken clearly and fluently. If you are interested on an excursion in an other language just contact with us to know the disponibility
- Our excursions and routes are adapted to the demand of our customers
- Visits in group or private