Towns and Wines of Tenerife is a trip for wine lovers and that ones who wants to discover the country side of Tenerife.
We will departure from the starting point to the town of Tegueste where we will visit the first Wine Cellar accompanied by its enologist.
After the visit, we will have the wine tasting and from there, we will continue to Tacoronte town crossing in the distance the villages of Tejina and Valle de Guerra where you will see the banana plantations and the Strelitzias plantations (Paradise bird Flower).
In Tacoronte Town, we will see one of the oldest Dragon Blood Tree in the Island. We will visit its historical site and after that we will cointunue to El Sauzal. If the weather conditions are good, we will be able to see Mount Teide and the Acentejos` Cliff.
After visiting the historical site of El Sauzal, we will go to the Casa del Vino (an Hacienda House of the XVII century) where we will have a wine tasting.
- Duration of the excursion: Aproximatly 8 hours
- Languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Meal: Trips can be with meal included or not
ALL OUR ROUTES INCLUDE
- Guide with all licenses and insurances (Public Liability and Vehicle)
- Depending in the excursion and in the number of passenger will be in van with driver or in a coach (bus)
- Spanish , English and Portuguese spoken clearly and fluently. If you are interested on an excursion in an other language just contact with us to know the disponibility
- Our excursions and routes are adapted to the demand of our customers
- Visits in group or private