Masca, Garachico, Icod and Los Gigantes Cliff is the perfect trip to discover one of the best preserve region in the island of Tenerife.
Departure from the starting point to the `Low Island` where we will visit Icod de los Vinos and the oldest Dragon Blood Tree in the world.
Our second stop will be the Historical site of Garachico which was one of the most important city harbor in the Canary Islands destroyed and buried by the lavas flows of the volcanic eruption of 1706.
After this stop ,we will continue to Masca which is a little village situated inside of the Rural Park of Teno, where we will see Canarian Palm trees, deep gorges and a beautiful view of La Gomera Island. The Masca Gorge is famous not just by the fantastic views, but also because it was film here the movie Clash Of Titans.
- Duration of the excursion: Aproximatly 8 hours
- Languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Meal: Trips can be with meal included or not
ALL OUR ROUTES INCLUDE
- Guide with all licenses and insurances (Public Liability and Vehicle)
- Depending in the excursion and in the number of passenger will be in van with driver or in a coach (bus)
- Spanish , English and Portuguese spoken clearly and fluently. If you are interested on an excursion in an other language just contact with us to know the disponibility
- Our excursions and routes are adapted to the demand of our customers
- Visits in group or private