San Cristóbal de La Laguna and the Rural Park of Anaga is a trip that we recomend to everybody who loves the history and natural spaces. Departure from the starting point to the City of San Cristóbal de La Laguna, ancient capital of The Canary Islands and declared in 1999 World-wide Heritage of The Humanity by the UNESCO.
The city of San Cristobal de la Laguna still having a fantastic historical site where we will be able to discover the domestic and religous arquitecture style of the islands. As well, we will visit the indoors of some houses of the XVI, XVII and XVIII century, seing the traditional wood balconies and the canarian counts, as well the Cathedral of The Lady Mary of Los Remedios.
After visiting La Laguna, we will continue to the Rural Park of Anaga declared in 2015 Reserve of the Biosphere by the Unesco.
Along the way, we will stop in some of the viewpoints from where we will be able to observe the Rainforest and the geological formation of the oldest site of the island.
We will continue until arriving to the village of Taganana which is localize inside of one of the gorges of the Rural Park of Anaga. On The way back, we will be able to see one of the most famous beach in the Island of Tenerife (Las Teresitas´ Beach) which is situated near to the Fishing village of San Andres.
- Duration of the excursion: Aproximatly 8 hours
- Languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Meal: Trips can be with meal included or not
ALL OUR ROUTES INCLUDE
- Guide with all licenses and insurances (Public Liability and Vehicle)
- Depending in the excursion and in the number of passenger will be in van with driver or in a coach (bus)
- Spanish , English and Portuguese spoken clearly and fluently. If you are interested on an excursion in an other language just contact with us to know the disponibility
- Our excursions and routes are adapted to the demand of our customers
- Visits in group or private