Departure from the meeting point to the south of the island on direction to Alajeró Town and the touristic resort of Playa Santiago. After this stop we will continue to the village of Chipude were we will have a short stop to enjoy with some of the local products such as the Palm Honey or the Almogrote Sauce. Along the way to the village of Cercado we will be able to see the pottery production which still being made as the Ancients Gomeros used to make it.
The lunch stop will be in the village of Arure and after that ,we will visit Valle Gran Rey where you will have free time to enjoy with the landscape. Along the way up we will stop in the Palmarejo Viewpoint ( Restaurant with viewpoint design by the artist from Lanzarote César Manriquez) from where you will be able to see a beautiful views of the valley and the Cañón de Guada.
- Duration of the excursion: Aproximatly 8 hours
- Languages: English, Spanish,Portuguese, Italian, French and German.
- Meal: Trip with Meal.
ALL OUR ROUTES INCLUDE
- Guide with all licenses and insurances (Public Liability and Vehicle)
- Depending in the excursion and in the number of passenger will be in van with driver or in a coach (bus)
- Spanish , English and Portuguese spoken clearly and fluently. If you are interested on an excursion in an other language just contact with us to know the disponibility
- Our excursions and routes are adapted to the demand of our customers
- Visits in group or private