Departure from the meeting point to some of the towns of the center and north of Gran Canaria Island. The best way of discovering a country is visiting its local markets where you could see what local people grow and eat in the island. The canarian potatoes, tomatoes, papaya, mango, olives, wine and local cheese are some of the local products that you could buy during your visit.
Our first stop will be in the Local Market of San Mateo where you will have free time to visit the old site and its market. Teror is our next stop where you could visit the Church of Our Lady of el Pino ( Patron saint of the island). Around the church there are plenty of food stalls with some local products such as cheese, bread, olives, sweets,etc. Lunch will be in the town of Valleseco, very well known by its Local restaurants.
Descending from Valleseco to the north site we arrive to Firgas. On this town we could see the Water monument and the local church. Our last stop before arriving to the meeting point is Arucas known by its church that look like a gothic cathedral.
- Duration of the excursion: Aproximatly 8 hours
- Languages: English, Spanish,Portuguese, Italian, French and German.
- Meal: Trip with Meal.
ALL OUR ROUTES INCLUDE.
- Guide with all licenses and insurances (Public Liability and Vehicle)
- Depending in the excursion and in the number of passenger will be in van with driver or in a coach (bus)
- Spanish , English and Portuguese spoken clearly and fluently. If you are interested on an excursion in an other language just contact with us to know the disponibility
- Our excursions and routes are adapted to the demand of our customers
- Visits in group or private