We recomend this is a good option to that tourists that come by cruiseship for a few hours to Gran Canaria Island.
Departure from the harbor to the historical site of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Having a walking tour throw the main streets where we have the Cathedral, the former Townhall, the Columbu´s House, The Local Market,the first Plaza Mayor ( Main Square) which was the model to the rest design not just in latin America but also in Mainland.
Leaving Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, we will arrive to the town of Arucas, very well know by its church that look like a Gothic Cathedral. Teror will be the next stop of our trip for visiting the most important holy temple for the people of Gran Canaria where they have the image of Our lady mary of El Pino. Walking throw the historical site we could see the typical canarian houses with wood balconies. In some of the local shops you could try some local products such us the pastries and cheeses.
After this stop we will return to the ship.
- Duration of the excursion: Aproximatly 8 hours
- Languages: English, Spanish,Portuguese, Italian, French and German.
- Meal: Trip with Meal.
ALL OUR ROUTES INCLUDE
- Guide with all licenses and insurances (Public Liability and Vehicle)
- Depending in the excursion and in the number of passenger will be in van with driver or in a coach (bus)
- Spanish , English and Portuguese spoken clearly and fluently. If you are interested on an excursion in an other language just contact with us to know the disponibility
- Our excursions and routes are adapted to the demand of our customers
- Visits in group or private