The trip departure from the meeting point to the town of Arucas where is the oldest Rum Factory in Europe. It was inaugurated in 1884 and it was firstly known as The San Pedro´s Factory. This factory is dedicated to the production of different kind of rums and liquors. After visiting the factory indoors we will taste the rums and liquors produced in this place.
Our next stop is in Agaete where there is the only Coffee Plantation in the Canary Islands. This visit let us to know about the coffee elaboration process, since they plant it, till they roast the coffee beans and grind them. Alone the visit you could taste and smell the different coffee scents as well you could see other tropical trees such as mangos or avocados .
After visiting the coffee plantation we have the lunch in Agaete town where you could enjoy eating the fresh fish of this part of the island, meanwhile you see the cliffs from one of the oldest site of Gran Canaria. Free time to enjoy in Agaete and come back to the meeting point.
- Duration of the excursion: Aproximatly 8 hours
- Languages: English, Spanish,Portuguese, Italian, French and German.
- Meal: Trip with Meal.
ALL OUR ROUTES INCLUDE.
- Guide with all licenses and insurances (Public Liability and Vehicle)
- Depending in the excursion and in the number of passenger will be in van with driver or in a coach (bus)
- Spanish , English and Portuguese spoken clearly and fluently. If you are interested on an excursion in an other language just contact with us to know the disponibility
- Our excursions and routes are adapted to the demand of our customers
- Visits in group or private