Departure from the meeting point to the town of La Caleta for a walking tour that let us to reach the Tamaduste Town. This town is known by its vineyards and lavas flows. The main feature of the local wines is that are mainly white and with a high percentage of alcohol due to the altitude. Following the route, we will arrive to Bahía de Las Playas where is the famous Roque de la Bonanza (a geological formation in the shore that has being eroded by the abrasion of the waves).
After this stop we will continue to Valverde town for visiting the historical site. It will be in El Golfo where we could see the pineapple and banana plantations.
It is in el Golfo where there is the Giant Lizard Reserve and the Poblado de Guinea. Our visit will finish in the smallest hotel in the world.
- Duration of the excursion: Aproximatly 8 hours
- Languages: English, Spanish,Portuguese, Italian, French and German.
- Meal: Trip with Meal.
ALL OUR ROUTES INCLUDE
- Guide with all licenses and insurances (Public Liability and Vehicle)
- Depending in the excursion and in the number of passenger will be in van with driver or in a coach (bus)
- Spanish , English and Portuguese spoken clearly and fluently. If you are interested on an excursion in an other language just contact with us to know the disponibility
- Our excursions and routes are adapted to the demand of our customers
- Visits in group or private