Departure from the meeting point to la Villa de Santa María de Valverde, capital of the island where we can see The Conception Lady Mary´s Church. After this stop,we will continue to the town of San Andres which is the town situated at the highest point in the island. Crossing the center of the island we will arrive to the Viewpoint of la Peña designed by the great canarian artist César Manríquez. It is in this viewpoint, from where we could see a spectacular view of El Golfo. After a short photo stop we will continue to El Golfo to see La Maceta Pools and Las Puntas. It is in Las Puntas where is the smallest hotel in the world. After this stop we come back to the meeting point.
- Duration of the excursion: Aproximatly 8 hours
- Languages: English, Spanish,Portuguese, Italian, French and German.
- Meal: Trip with Meal.
ALL OUR ROUTES INCLUDE
- Guide with all licenses and insurances (Public Liability and Vehicle)
- Depending in the excursion and in the number of passenger will be in van with driver or in a coach (bus)
- Spanish , English and Portuguese spoken clearly and fluently. If you are interested on an excursion in an other language just contact with us to know the disponibility
- Our excursions and routes are adapted to the demand of our customers
- Visits in group or private